Friday, January 20, 2012

This Months Favorites- January

Cute Custom Address Stamps:  How cute are these!  So much better than the mass quantities of address stickers I buy on Vista Print!  We are closing on our new house in February and I think this may be the perfect house warming gift I give myself to break in our new address!
Pinned Image

Hermes Clic Bracelet:  Obsessed!  And it kills two birds with one stone...luxurious H for Hermes and H for Henry!  Love, love, love!  Although house decor and renovation has definitely moved to the top of my want list, this is still on my radar!
Pinned Image
Naked2 Pallete:  The original Naked palette made my list a few months back, and I love it!  It's seriously the most amazing collection of eye shadow colors and all of the shades are that super perfect creamy powder consistency!  I have not even cracked open a single other eye shadow since I received my Naked palette!  Well just in time for a new Spring look, here comes the Naked2 palette! I need to snatch one up, because if it's anything like the original, they are sure to be sold out/wait listed before too long!

Swimsuit:  Henry is on the wait list to start swim lessons in August. And while I know it's a super long way out, I have already started thinking through what kind of swimsuit the Mommys wear?  I mean is it totally inappropriate for me to show up in my standard Vix bikini?  Probably.  So this got me headed down the "find a one piece" path.  And while this one piece is probably STILL not Mommy and Me swim class appropriate, I am loving it!  Although I am trying to figure out how to overcome the awesome tan lines it would produce?
Pinned Image

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Pads:  While my skin care regimen is still totally limited due to breastfeeding, I have started to incorporate these mini peel pads into my weekly routine!  Between lack of sleep, lack of Retin-A, and lack of motivation, my skin is looking worse for the wear.  I have been using these for about 2 weeks (3-4 times per week) and do feel like they are adding some radiance back into my complexion!  At the very least, I think they are helping clean out the pores!
UN-WRINKLE PEEL PADS DELUXE
Uchi Sushi:  For years M and I have been trekking to Austin for the sole purpose of a Sushi dinner at Uchi.  I die for their scallop hot rock!  My dream has finally come true and Uchi will be opening their Houston location on February 2nd.  The reservation line is already open and I am counting down the days until that delish sushi melts in my mouth!

1 comment: