Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 9, 2012- 8 months




Boo Bear,

Mommy is outsourcing your 8 month letter to your grandparents!!!  I love you to the moon and back, your little quirks and all!  This includes your new favorite pastime:  dropping your toy/spoon/sippy cup/puff/sunglasses/anything within reach, then an over exagerated peer down to look at said dropped object, and then some loud cooing with clear indication for your mommy to FETCH!  Repeat 15-30 times.  

And I cannot leave out the fact that you have become my new little alarm clock!  While you have recently been sleeping in your crib for LONG streteches these days, you still invevitability craft your way into our bed around the 5AM mark.  Then without fail just around 6AM I feel a little tap, tap, tap, tap.....tap, tap, tap....untill I wake up and we start our day!

Mommy loves you!


Dear little Henry,

I feel so blessed that you have entered so many lives!  Today you have been with all of us for only eight months, yet you have brought so much into your Mommy's and Daddy's lives.  You change so much from week to week and I am amazed how clever and hard-working you are when learning to roll over, sit up, grasping your Cheerios, and now standing.

Your Mommy and Daddy have bought a beautiful new home for you.  You will get to watch all of the new plants and oak tree that your Daddy picked out grow taller, just like you.

Happy Eight Months….I love you, little Henry!

Love,
Grandma Christine


Hey little man…I can’t believe you are already eight months old! You have absolutely captured my heart with each passing month as I have watched you grow and discover the world. Interestingly enough, I have been equally fascinated by the growth of your wonderful mom and dad as they have turned into the kind of loving parents that every kid should be blessed to have. I can’t tell you how excited I am about every impending achievement which is now seemingly right around the corner…..crawling (and probably walking if standing at your piano playing your concerts is any indication) and saying those first words. But I will try and be patient and give you another year maybe before I take you for a round of golf or shushing down the slopes. In the meantime, just keep being that happy, inquisitive little guy with the big smile and the cute dimples.

Love you,
Grandpa



Baby Henry,

Can't believe that you are 8 months old today, the year is flying by!  Your Mommy has been planning your 1 year birthday party for many months now, I thought she was being a little overly aggressive but Moms know best.....it will be here before we know it!

How much do I love that precious bald head, the most beautiful I've ever seen!  And that smile with those perfect pearly whites, your beautiful pensive blue eyes that seem to look right through you and the big open mouth kisses are my favorite!  It's been such a joy seeing you grow and your personality form and how smart, spirited and inquisitive you have become.....how could you not be with those genes!  I am so impressed with your Mommy & Daddy, they are amazing parents and people.

Henry you have made the world more special just by being in it and I feel blessed to be part of it!

Love,
Gigi


 And some random stats:
Sleep:  You are going to bed now around 8pm and sleeping in your crib until 5AM.  You then come into our bed from 5 until we're up for the day!
Eat:  You are still breastfeed.  In additional to breastmilk, you are eating breakfast (typically 3 oz of some form of pureed fruit, mixed with rice cereal) and dinner (pureed chicken, sweet pototoe, green peas, etc etc etc).  You also love to snack on Puffs (ie eat 1 and throw 5 on the ground for Lulu and George)
Play:  Your favorite new toy is your Leap Frog table!   

This pictures is probably the best representation of your 8 month photo shoot and life in general around here these days!










No comments:

Post a Comment