Monday, March 12, 2012

Rent the Runway

Pre Henry our social calendar was pretty jam packed and it seemed like twice a week we were headed to some kind of wedding, shower, or event that required a cocktail or black tie dress.  Hating to wear the same thing twice, but not wanting to go bankrupt buying new designer dresses every week, I discovered Rent the Runway!

I was always semi embarrassed to fess up to my dirty little secret for always having on an awesome "new" dress.  Now, post Henry, I have no shame!  Our fancy schmansy social calendar is practically non existent, but when we do have somewhere to be, I want to look fabulous!  And I don't have the time anymore to spend hours and hours scouring the racks for the perfect frock!  What typically ends up having is a week before we have somewhere to be, I realize I haven't put two thoughts into what I plan on wearing.  Enter Rent the Runway to save the day, and on a budget at that!  Here is a sampling of my cute frocks over the past  year or so:


Opera Ball 2011- Not fat, just pregnant!





No comments:

Post a Comment