I've said it before...I am really not too proficient in the kitchen. That being said, Marty and I love watching any of Giada de Laurentis' shows on the cooking channel. Her recipes are always easy, healthy, and delicious! We eat a lot of salmon in this house, so I am always looking for new ways to spice up this classic dinner. Giada to the rescue!!! Parmesan Salmon Fish sticks.
Here is a link to the official recipe and below are my snapshots as Marty (yes he is typically the chef here) prepared ours! Basically all you do is slice up about 1 lb of Salmon into "sticks" and then dip in a bowl of flour, dip in a bowl of egg whites, dip in a mixture of Parmesan mixed with seasoned bread crumbs. Bake on 450 for about 15-17 minutes. And voila! Delicious, healthy, fish sticks! We dipped ours in Love Dip from Central Market Yum!!!
 |
| Cut Salmon |
 |
| Dip in Flour, the egg white, then cheese/breadcrumb combo |
 |
| Finished product before going in oven |
Giada is going to do a book signing next month her in Houston! Want to go?
ReplyDelete