Friday, March 2, 2012

Whirlwind

What a whirlwind the past week has been.  I was going through snapshots on my phone, and this picture below from Henry's music concert this past weekend seriously seems like months, not days ago.

Between work and life, we have been busy busy bees.  I had 6 huge work presentations this week, we had date night to Kid Rock at the rodeo, and we've been busy with the below (renovations on the new house!):


I am kicking myself for not taking more official "before"pictures.  There is nothing I love more than a good set of before and after pictures!  I am REALLY looking forward to getting all of our tweaks knocked out, getting moved, and then settled into our home!  Moving is always such a process.  I moved every single  year during college, and then again in 2004 (to North Carolina), 2005 (to Houston), 2006 (to a new apartment in Houston), 2007 (to my townhouse in Houston), and in 2009 (into Marty's/our current house)!  Needless to say, while I love that moving forces you to purge and reorganize, I hate the whole chaotic fiasco involved with getting unpacked and all settled in.  

The biggest most important news of the past week is that Baby Henry sprouted his very first tooth on Monday.  It's his bottom left tooth and he has been such a little trooper dealing not only with the tooth, but all of the horrible teething side affects: mild fever, runny nose, etc etc etc.  I was already in denial that we are just days away from his SIX MONTH birthday, and now a TOOTH!  Our little boy is growing up too, too fast.

Our 1 Toothed Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment