We kicked off the weekend with a trip to the park to meet Henry's BFF L and her very pregnant mommy!
Monday is traditionally pizza night in our household, but because I was in Orlando this past Monday, we had pizza night on Friday! I swear when I am done breastfeeding I will probably gain 300 lbs. My tastebuds have totally adjusted to the 700-1000 calorie surplus and I feel like I just pig out all day everyday!
Saturday morning Henry and I packed up and headed to Katy. We met up with one of my longest ever friends, C, and her baby J! C and I grew up riding hunter/jumper together, so we thought it would be fun to take the babies to the Pin Oak Charity Horse show! It was so bittersweet to be back at the venue where we spent so many hours at as kids, but this time with our own little ones! It also made me totally nostalgic and dying for a horse!
Sunday was another action packed day! A friend of mine (who I blog stalked and then we had a blind lunch date!) threw the most amazing Easter egg hunt for literally like 100 kiddos! It was so adorable to see all of the little ones scrambling around for eggs and I know Marty especially cannot wait until Henry gets to that stage! I should have taken pictures of all of the cuteness that Jessica put together for the party, but I am sure she will post some cute pics on her blog!
And just like that the weekend ended and it was back to Monday conference calls!
In other important news, Henry now has 3 TEETH! His two bottom middles ones, and one top middle one! He is also going down to sleep at night with NO crying!
And because all we ever do around here is eat out (perhaps because Henry takes up half the freezer- see exhibit A), here are a few snapshots from some of our meals this weekend! Henry sat in a restaurant high chair for his very first time while we had some Indian appetizers at Pondicheri.
![]() |
| Exhbit A: Baby food and breast milk |










what is Pondicheri, I havent heard of it, looks like Tiny Boxwood.
ReplyDeleteYay for 3 teefers! I love that you put him in the cutest clothes ever! Boys are fun to dress for too!