Monday, April 2, 2012

This Month's Favorites- April


Evernote:  You know what they say about the truest things being said in jest.  These days I often joke that having a baby has made me dumb.  I used to be able to have 1000 balls in the air and never miss a beat.  Now I live with that perpetual, nagging feeling that I am forgetting something.  For years I have used Microsoft One Note to keep my work life in order.  Evernote is basically One Note, plus so much more!  It syncs across all of my devices in the cloud (work computer, personal computer, iPhone, and iPad) and allows me to keep work and personal notebooks in once nice and convenient place!  What's better, I can add tags to notes for quick and easy lookup!  LOVE IT!



This Book:  I read through the first book in the trilogy en route home from Orlando.  It's definitely the new cult classic and it will definitely make you blush!


Orange Dreamsicle Green Superfood:  We all know I am not a fan of the vegetables.  Marty has tried (and failed) to force me to down the gross green juice mixture they sell at Central Market in order to up my veggie intake.  It's so disgusting.  I can't even smell it, much less drink it, without wanting to throw up.  At my meeting in Orlando last week, I was introduced to this AMAZING mixture.  It doesn't taste gross and mixes perfectly with water or orange juice to get you closer to that 5-9 fruits and veggies a day target.  I have been drinking a glassful every morning and feel better already! 
                                                                          
                                             Product Image

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you can give this green superfood to kids? I will have to look at the label, or if you get time check and see what it says?

    ReplyDelete