Henry's cord fell off 2 nights ago while Daddy was changing what had to have been something like poopy diaper #11. He walked back in with a big grin and a half naked baby who was clearly missing his cord! On one hand I am thrilled we no longer have to awkwardly fold down the front of his sensitive swaddler diaper, but on the other hand we now have a little brown stump sitting on our changing table and I don't know what to do with it. Throwing it away seems wrong. Saving it seems kind of gross. What is protocol?
Monday, September 26, 2011
To Save or Not to Save
The umbilical cord stump that is.
Henry's cord fell off 2 nights ago while Daddy was changing what had to have been something like poopy diaper #11. He walked back in with a big grin and a half naked baby who was clearly missing his cord! On one hand I am thrilled we no longer have to awkwardly fold down the front of his sensitive swaddler diaper, but on the other hand we now have a little brown stump sitting on our changing table and I don't know what to do with it. Throwing it away seems wrong. Saving it seems kind of gross. What is protocol?
Henry's cord fell off 2 nights ago while Daddy was changing what had to have been something like poopy diaper #11. He walked back in with a big grin and a half naked baby who was clearly missing his cord! On one hand I am thrilled we no longer have to awkwardly fold down the front of his sensitive swaddler diaper, but on the other hand we now have a little brown stump sitting on our changing table and I don't know what to do with it. Throwing it away seems wrong. Saving it seems kind of gross. What is protocol?
Labels:
Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I threw it away...it grosses me out!!
ReplyDeleteSame here! :)
ReplyDelete