Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

October 10th, 2009
On October 10th Marty and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary!  What a difference a year makes!  Last year we rang in our first anniversary with a romantic and over the top trip to Napa and a little jaunt to Carmel!  We wined, we dined, and we decided that come December it was baby making time.  Because I had recently finished the book The Outliers:The Story of Success, I was set on December so as to set our unborn child up for the most success academically and athletically with an early Fall birthday.  Yes, I am crazy like that.  I'll believe anything I read, but Henry please don't prove the book wrong, particularly academically.
October 10th, 2010

This year we loaded up Henry and headed to Little Bigs (my favorite burger joint).  I am still astounded by how much STUFF this little human requires in order to make small trips outside the confines of our home.  Back to Little Bigs....they do have an awesome wine list (as far as burger joints go), however we no sooner sat down outside on the patio and uncorked our wine, when the little dragon woke up.  We scarfed down our sliders in record time, recorked our wine, and got the heck out!  We did manage a quick drive through Beck's Prime en route home for a strawberry shake.  How's that for romance!?!?  Round trip anniversary celebration in 37 minutes flat.
October 10th, 2011
After 2 years and anniversaries spanning the romantic spectrum, I am more convinced than ever that I am the luckiest wife in the world. I could write a list 1000 miles long with reasons why, but instead I will just say that my resolution for our third year of marriage is to become just as good of a wife as Marty is a husband.  I LOVE YOU DINK!  xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment