Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was Marty's 31st Birthday and to celebrate we made our first annual family outing to the pumpkin patch. Getting wild in our 31 years!  Henry got decked out in his new Janie and Jack fall outfit (DANGER:  there is a Janie and Jack within walking distance from our house) and I coerced Marty into matching Henry with his orange and white gingham shirt.  Henry was not 100% sold on me propping and wedging him between pumpkins to get the money shot.  Maybe next year!  We definitely had the tiniest baby at the patch and it was so cute to hear all of the other little kids inquire "How old is he?"  "What's his name."  Good thing these little children were cute and for the most part looked clean, because I sometimes have to stop myself from dousing Lysol or Purell on anyone who steps within a 5 ft radius of this baby.  When did I become such a crazy germaphobe?

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch 



No comments:

Post a Comment