Ella Moss Faux Fur Vest: There are a lot of variations on the fur and faux fur vest out this season. I stumbled across this one at Nordstrom last week and I think I need it!

Naked Palette by Urban Decay: Months ago my girlfriends and I all took a makeup lesson from a makeup artist who raved about this eye palette. Unfortunately every time I remembered to look for it online or in Sephora it would be sold out! Seriously, is it THAT amazing? Well we shall find out shortly as it was finally in stock on Amazon.com and should be arriving any day now!
Hanna Anderson Zip Up Sleepers: Henry is starting to outgrow some of his beautiful Kissy Kissy sleep sacks (sniff, sniff). And while I am obsessed with Kissy Kissy baby apparel and will continue to deck him out in their cute daytime outfits, it's a bit pricey for his sleepwear. We have one of these Hanna Anderson Zip Up Sleepers and I love it! Instead of snaps all the way up the legs, it has a zipper, which is perfect for middle of the night diaper changes. Henry also loves when I zip it up and say "Ziiiiiiiiiip, Snap" in a funny voice! Grandparents, if you're reading this, he could use a few more in sizes 50 and 60 for Christmas!

Stroller Hand Warmer: Now that my running is back in full swing (well almost full swing), and I am considering possibly registering for the OC Half Marathon in May, I will need something to keep me nice and toasty as I trot Henry miles and and miles around the park this winter. My friend Mindy stumbled upon this little hand warmer and I think it looks like the perfect winter running solution!

Custom Baby Board Book: How cute are these?I am Santa is really struggling with what gifts to give our little guy for Christmas. This is definitely going to one of them! You can totally customize your very own board book for baby! I love this idea!

Steve Jobs Biography: I am only about 1/3 of the way complete, but am seriously having a had time putting this book down. One thing the book is making me realize is that I am probably far too controlling of a parent for Henry to become the next Steve Jobs. Steve's parents realized he was very special at an early age and pretty much let him do whatever he fancied, including dropping LSD, dropping out of college, and heading to an ashram in India to find himself. 1/3 in, I am not just fascinated by Steve's story, but also 1) How big of an a$$hole he was and 2) How often he would cry in meetings to get his way.


Custom Baby Board Book: How cute are these?

La Mer Watches: I have always loved adding a Chan Lu wrap bracelet on the same hand as my watch! This watch takes the look to new levels by having the watch and the wrap bracelets all in one! They have a lot of different styles and for a stylish bracelet and watch in one combo, I feel like they are very reasonably priced! I am especially loving this one, which is currently sold out. I wonder if it is equally as cute in real life? Hoping they replenish the stock soon! Why am I always falling in love with things that are sold out!?
Steve Jobs Biography: I am only about 1/3 of the way complete, but am seriously having a had time putting this book down. One thing the book is making me realize is that I am probably far too controlling of a parent for Henry to become the next Steve Jobs. Steve's parents realized he was very special at an early age and pretty much let him do whatever he fancied, including dropping LSD, dropping out of college, and heading to an ashram in India to find himself. 1/3 in, I am not just fascinated by Steve's story, but also 1) How big of an a$$hole he was and 2) How often he would cry in meetings to get his way.









No comments:
Post a Comment