Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Multitasker

I am amazed at how many tasks I can now accomplish with just one (or none) hand!  Like I could easily take the bronze medal in the monodextrous Olympics.  Over the weekend (with Daddy out of town) Henry and I made a little excursion to Sun and Ski Sports for mama to get fitted for some new ski boots.

So of course my little dragon/angel is sleeping peacefully right up until the actions starts, when it is time for me to actually walk around, test the boots, and get my feet molded into my new boots.  Needless to stay, I stood on the boot molding platform for 10 minutes with HH in tow while the ski bum college student salesman mumbled "Uhh this is totally a first dude..."  As a side note, Henry looks so small to me in this picture, but in reality our little guy is getting HUGE...per our home scale 13.2 lbs!


Anyway, we can now add ski boot shopping/fitting to the list of accomplishments I have now completed with one hand.  It is in esteemed company with tasks such as eating, going to the bathroom, cooking, blowdrying, among others....You haven't lived until you have gone to the bathroom with a baby in tow.

1 comment:

  1. You should have told me Marty was out of town this weekend I would have totally visited to keep you company!!! I'm never going to meet this baby am I...

    ReplyDelete